What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that are stored in the user’s memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the operation of a page, if there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information they contain and the way the terminal is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
- Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies. They are those that belong to the owner of the website.
- Third party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than the owner of the website, who will be the one who processes the information collected.
- Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and/or necessary cookies. They are those that serve for the proper functioning of the web.
- Analysis, preferences and/or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about navigation and, where appropriate, offer advertising, be it generic or personalized.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer you personalized services and/or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the use and website activity.
Cookies do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. If you regularly browse with a browser and try to browse the same website with a different browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What cookies are currently used on this website?
_fbp:Facebook´s cookie. Its purpose is to store and track visits on all websites. Used as a Marketing and monitoring tool.
_gat_gtag_UA_56186659_2: Google Analytics´ cookie Its purpose is to store a unique user ID. Used as a tool for statistics.
_gat_UA-2835792-1: Google Tag Manager´s Cookie Its purpose is functional.
ga / _gid:Google Analytics´ cookie, log web statistics, collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. Developed by Google Inc.
_gcl_au: Google Tag Manager´s cookie Its purpose is to store and keep track of conversations. Used as a Marketing tool.
On the other hand, with respect to the add-ons of external entities used in our web portal, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider in order to obtain more information. In the case of Google: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical or strictly necessary cookies for the proper functioning of this website.
What happens if I deactivate or do not accept non-necessary cookies?
To understand the scope of disabling cookies, we show you some examples:
- You can not share content of this web on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
How to disable Cookies in the Browser?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal. These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers (these steps may vary depending on the browser versión):
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search for cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested web will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
Safari for OSX
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to perform.
Safari for iOS
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
Browser for Android devices
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
Browser for Windows Phone devices
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
Questions and contact