On the basis of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11 , Digital Services and Electronic Commerce, we repors on the following general aspects:
- Identification of the owner and contact information.- The owner of this website is Asesoría Noguera, SL, with NIF B54789896, addressed at 03590 Altea (Alicante), Camí de l’Algar , 34 bajo. The contact details are as follows:
- • Registration data in the Mercantile Registry- The owner is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante at Volume 3787, Folio 76, Sheet A-140689.
- All the icons used on the Asesorianoguera.es website have been downloaded and modified from the Flaticon website (https://www.flaticon.com/authors/flat-icons). Author: Flat Icons
- Prior administrative authorization.- Our activity is not subject to prior administrative authorization.
- • Exercise of regulated professions.- We exercise the regulated professions of Social Graduate and Lawyer, with the data of the degrees and professional associations of the practitioners indicated in the Teamsection of this website. The rules of practice of these professionals can be consulted on the web pages of the Associations: Alicante Bar Association [link: https://www.icali.es/ ] Alicante Social Graduate College [link: http: // www.consultor.com/ ]. Likewise, you can consult the information on the Professional Association of Tax Advisors of the Valencian Community [link: https://www.apafcv.com/ ].
- • Tax Identification Number (TIN) .- The TIN of the owner of the website is B54789896.
- • Service prices.-This website does not refer to service prices. You can request quotes by contacting us.
- Adhesiones a Códigos de Conducta.- Además del cumplimiento de los códigos deontológicos de las profesiones que ejercemos, estamos adheridos al Código de Buenas Prácticas de Profesionales Tributarios de la AEAT.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- • Users . – These conditions regulates the use of the website that the holder thereof available to the public. Access and or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory in relation to the provision of services.
- Use of the website . – This website provides access to various information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to its owner or its licensors, to which the user may have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the user will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services that the owner offers through its portal and, with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in defense of terrorism or an attack against human rights.
The owner reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist , pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through blogs, forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- Contents. Intellectual and industrial property . – The owner is the owner or has the right to use all the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc).
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law (Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12), the reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, including the blog, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the owner. Likewise, the total or partial reproduction by including the contents of this website, including the blog, in other publications or third-party content for any other purpose, is prohibited, unless it is made by express appointment of the owner and direct link to the original content.
- • Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility . – The user acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the owner does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
a) The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the user’s objectives.
c) The infringement of current legislation by the user or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the user or third parties. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the user makes of them and their results. In this sense, the contents published on the blog are for informational purposes and/or opinion or criteria of the owner, without being considered accepted criteria by the Administration or an advisory service, and the user cannot create expectations for these purposes. The owner will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
g) Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to users when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or losses arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums or media in which the user can include their messages, using the same or similar spaces, must be borne in mind that the posts are an opinion only of the user who sends them, which is the sole responsible. The owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the user.
- Modification of this legal notice and duration .- The holder reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add as many content and services provided through the same as the way in which they appear represented or located on your portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- Links .- In the event that this website includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the owner will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will the owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will he guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- Right of exclusion. – The holder reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the web and/or services offered without prior warning, to himself or a third party, to those users who violate the content of this legal notice.
- Actions. – The holder pursue a breach of these conditions and any misuse of this web exercising for that all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
- Minors. – This website directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that, if such circumstance occurs, the owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that is established in this same clause.
- Applicable legislation, jurisdiction and conflict resolution. – The relationship between the owner and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the institutions and the Spanish courts and tribunals.
Likewise, we inform you that in case of any problem you can use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (RLL) | European Commission (europa.eu)