1. Identification and contact details of the responsible for the treatment.
The responsible for the treatment is Asesoría Noguera, SL, with TIN B54789896, addressed at 03590 Altea (Alicante), Camí de l’Algar , 34 bajo, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante at Volume 3787, Folio 76, Sheet A-140689. The contact details are as follows:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 96.584.29.45
2. Types of personal data obtained
We inform users of this website of the existence of a personal data processing created with the data obtained from them through the available means of contact (contact form, email, telephone or WhatsApp).
The personal data obtained from the user through the indicated means of contact are of the following types: identification (name and/or denomination, ID number); contact (address, phone, email); economic data (those that you can send us to assess the answer to your query and/or request for a quote).
3. Purposes of the processing of your personal data.
The data obtained will be processed for the following purposes:
- Contact the user in order to respond to their requests for information, inquiries, estimates or any other aspect of the services offered.
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents that the user may report on the operation of the web.
- Where appropriate, comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- Where appropriate, to protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, to manage the possible personnel selection processes carried out in the company to which the user had applied by sending their Curriculum Vitae and/or cover letter through the contact email.
In no case will your data be used to send you information, newsletters or promotions not expressly requested.
The refusal to provide your personal data may lead to the impossibility of fulfilling the stated purposes.
In the event that, later, the user contracts some type of service with the person responsible for the treatment, they must grant a new express consent for the processing of their data for the purposes of providing the contracted services.
4. Legitimation of the treatment.
The legal basis by which the processing of personal data is supported by the responsible are:
- The proper consent of the person concerned that facilitates data at raves of our channels of contact for the purposes stated above.
- Legitimate interest of the responsible, to protect and exercise his rights or respond to claims of any kind.
5. Terms or criteria for data retention.
The personal data provided for the indicated purposes will be kept in accordance with the following criteria:
- The time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
- Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, will be kept duly blocked so that, where appropriate, it will be made available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, according to the during the limitation period for actions that may arise from the relationship with the user and/or the legally stipulated retention periods. In this sense, the personal data provided will be kept in accordance with the terms established in the following legal bodies:
- Article 1964.2 of the Civil Code (between 5 or 15 years).
6. Automated decisions and profiling.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period of duration of the processing of your personal data, the personal data obtained will not be transferred to third parties. However, the responsible may transfer the data to Judges and Courts, State Security Forces and Bodies, the Money Laundering Prevention Service and, in general, competent public authorities or bodies, when he have the legal obligation to provide them.
8. International data transfers.
No international data transfers will be made.
9. Rights of the users.
The users may exercise at any time and completely free of the rights of access, rectification and deletion, and request that the processing of personal data, oppose it, request the portability of it (whenever technically possible), limit or withdraw the consent given.
For it, may send a letter to the email above indicated. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In case you feel your rights are violated with regards to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: https://www.aepd.es/es .
The responsible for the treatment informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
10. Veracity of the data.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date; agreeing to inform of any change regarding the data that you provide, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. The user will be responsible for any damage or loss, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the person responsible for the treatment of any responsibility derived from the lack of compliance with this obligation.